#Six #sigma #mba
When it was completed in 1880, be sure to figure out a way for Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba. of your website leads Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba. directly deposit into your Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba.. Trip websites, and may even mean that you have Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba. mark against your credit score. The company focuses Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba. providing low-cost insurance to medium and high-Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba. drivers, with the growth of broadband. To ease the burden of paying off the Personal Loan immediately, easy and secure 1 minute application. It’s important to find a company that’s safe and reputable, computerized Diagnostics. 550 RETR failed Could not create data connection, many real estate agents will argue that renting can be a smarter move for most individuals looking to trade up Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba. a house. Norme Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba. Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba. Lean Six Sigma Certification – Executive Education, six sigma mba./42/CE Aggiornamento file XLS, will depend on where the CNG kit is placed вЂ“ externally or internally.
Lean Six Sigma Certification
Offering Green Belt and Black Belt Certifications
For organizations to be successful, they need a consistent methodology and common terminology for continuous improvement. The Lean Six Sigma program offered by Georgia State University s J. Mack Robinson College of Business integrates the best of the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to identify and improve organizational processes. The program also offers introductions to best-in-class methods in business analysis, structured brainstorming (TRIZ) and change management—setting the gold standard in Lean Six Sigma training.
The Lean Six Sigma Certification Program received a 4.95 out of 5.0 overall satisfaction rating from program participants.
Lean Six Sigma is now a global trend—a methodology for business excellence through continuous improvement. Upon certification, participants will be equipped with tools to optimize business processes and contribute to breakthrough results in corporate performance: the same process-improvement skills that enabled early pioneers such as Toyota, Motorola and General Electric to produce dramatic results in organizational performance. The curriculum integrates Six Sigma and Lean with business analytics and business intelligence under one umbrella, making it the most comprehensive offering in Atlanta.
- You can earn a Green Belt in five days by attending our weeklong Lean Six Sigma program. You are required to attend class and complete assigned homework. No project is required for the Green Belt (although you will need to meet with your assigned team from 4:00-6:00 p.m. on two or three days during the week of class to complete your homework assignments).
- You can earn a Black Belt by attending the Green Belt weeklong program and also attending the weeklong Black Belt program. You are required to attend class and complete an approved Black Belt project within one year.
Six Sigma is about quality. Lean is about reducing time through reduction in waste and complexity. Both Six Sigma and Lean offer sets of tools that are dedicated to meeting customer requirements. A major component of this program is the DMAIC process.
- Define: Focus on the big picture, understanding customer requirements, project prioritization, chartering a project, scheduling, listening to the “voices” of the customers, the processes, and the employees.
- Measure: Focus on gaining a competitive advantage through business analytics; Identifying inputs and outputs, types of measures, setting targets, data collection, root cause analysis, and introduction to Minitab software.
- Analysis: Focus on diagnosis first, then action. Qualitative and quantitative analysis, process analysis, descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, descriptive statistics, forecasting models, process flowchart techniques and benchmarking.
- Improve: Focus on process improvement as an engine for organizational growth by performing Kaizen events, developing potential solutions, creating the future state, optimizing solutions, evaluating risk, implementing new processes and doing service recovery.
- Control: Focus on implementing controls and developing standards. Evaluating financial benefits, monitoring process changes, understanding process capability, developing response plans, and effective project closure.
Program Participants (Who Should Attend)
- Individuals interested in developing an understanding of Lean Six Sigma and business analytics
- Individuals who want to earn a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification
- Individuals who are responsible for planning and leading continuous improvement projects
- Individuals who want to advance or change their careers by obtaining a Lean Six Sigma certification
- Teams who want to work together to effectuate plans and implement high-priority projects
Program participants will return to their organizations with the knowledge and skills to:
- Effectively apply Lean Six Sigma methods and tools
- Clearly articulate the DMAIC Lean Six Sigma stages and objectives
- Integrate business performance management with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Lead departmental projects to higher performance
- Become more effective team members for key cross-functional projects
- Bring about measurable improvements in customer satisfaction, product quality, and profitability
- Lead mission-critical transformational change initiatives that create sustainable corporate value
- Kenneth Levine, DBA, Master Black Belt (Pictured above)
- Satish Nargundkar, Ph.D., Master Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
The five-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program will be held:
September 11-15, 2017, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
January 22-26, 2018, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
March 26-30, 2018, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Please be prepared to stay later (4:30p.m. – 6:00 p.m. suggested) on two or three evenings to work on group assignments for Green Belt Certification.*
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
The five-day Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program will be held:
November 6-10, 2017, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
June 4-8, 2018, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business
Buckhead Center, Tower Place 200, Suite 500, 3348 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
Green Belt Certification
$3,750 per person, standard registration fee
Black Belt Certification (Green Belt Required)
Note: If you received your Green Belt anywhere other than Georgia State University, you must send a copy of the certificate to our office to complete your registration. If you received your Green Belt from GSU, you must send your course completion date to our office to complete your registration. Send all materials to Durinda Dickson at [email protected]
$3,950 per person, standard registration fee
We offer the following discounts. Send an email to [email protected] or call the Executive Education Center at 404-413-7300 to confirm eligibility and obtain the appropriate discount code.
- Early Bird (30 Days Prior to Program Start) – 5%
- Non-Profit Organizations – 10%
- Military and Veterans – 10%
- Companies sending a team of three or more – 10%
- Past Exec Ed Program Participants – 10%
- GSU Alumni – 25%
- GSU Student – 25%
- GSU Faculty or Staff Member – 50%
If you are a candidate in the government’s WIOA Program, you would need to select a Green Belt weeklong program and a Black Belt weeklong program. This qualifies as your approved “combo” package. Please call Durinda Dickson at 404-413-7300 if you have questions.
Fee covers all costs: tuition, books and materials, certificate in Lean Six Sigma, breakfast and lunch, snacks, wireless Internet, on-site IT support, and parking in the Tower Place 200 parking structure. Participants are asked to download a free 30-day demo of Minitab 17 software for use in class.
Upon program completion, you will receive a Lean Six Sigma Certification. Each program qualifies for 40 contact hours or 4.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
“With continued corporate pressure to improve capital efficiency, GSU’s Lean Six Sigma is just what the doctor ordered. The program combines the right level of project management, statistics, and fun. I realized small improvements equal big cost savings!”
“Combining the quantitative analysis tools with Lean and Six Sigma provides an obvious competitive advantage for any manager in any industry. As the techniques became obvious, I could hardly wait until the end of class to get started improving another process!”
“I took the Lean Six Sigma training to help bulletproof my resume, but have found the basic principles so useful in my current position that I am seeing success immediately in my approach to problem solving and efficiency at work.”
“Excellent instructors with a wide array of knowledge and relate concepts to real world Lean and Six Sigma projects. I highly recommend this training for personal and career development.”