Thank you for choosing Billings Federal Credit Union for your financial needs. You are minutes away from opening your account!
- If you are a NEW MEMBER at the Credit Union and would like to apply for membership and accounts, click here to get started.
- Already Applied? Click here to check revisit your application.
- If you are an EXISTING MEMBER at the Credit Union and would like to add additional accounts to your membership, login to Online Banking and select the Open Account tab.
New Used Car Loans Purchase or Refinance
- Up to 100% financing
- Choose a fixed and variable rate
- Generous terms up to 84 months
- No application fees
- Discounts on fixed rate auto loans are available if you use any of the following services at Billings Federal Credit Union: Checking, autopay, or direct deposit. Save up to 1.00% when you use all three.
Extended Protection Plans Available
Three levels of protection for new and used vehicles, whether the vehicle is new or used, purchased or leased.
Coverage in the event your vehicle is totaled or stolen and not recovered.
Debt Protection Coverage
Low cost, quality protection for an unexpected life-event.
MEMBERS® Auto and Homeowners ProgramYou trust Billings Federal Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS® Auto and Homeowners Insurance Program.*
- The MEMBERS Auto Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no obligation quote.
Visit NADA guides for vehicle pricing and information
We recommend Carfax to learn more before you buy.
* The MEMBERS Auto Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.